- New instagram filter, Ophelia. #cork #ophelia https://t.co/V7eGURwdrE 13 hours ago
- @culturecraic And tasty too! 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Not necessarily, you can eat them for entertainment value 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Just finished listening to it! I finished Oblivion with the vampirism, you get plenty of perks at a c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Did you hear about the farmer who won a Nobel prize? He was out standing in his field 4 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
This is another example of a photo I took with the Zeiss Nettar II, this was taken shortly after arriving back from my trip London where I bought the camera. Thoroughly happy with the purchase so far. Advertisements
This was taken from a scale Model of Cork City inside. Cork Vision Centre in North Main Street ( the one with all the cats ). It’s pretty impressive.
The Lifetime lab was open to the public as part of the Cork Heritage day, visiting kids largely gathered around the tethered owls on display, half of them in awe and the other half trying to frighten the poor creatures.
This was my first photo taken on 120 film, I had just bought an antique camera from the Portobello Market, then made my way to Waterloo to buy some film stock in 120 format and then fitted the stock into … Continue reading
Taken from the Clarion Hotel. The industrial buildings in the background feel pretty much incongruous to their environment.
The spot where this photo was taken from, according to Google Maps, is right here. Tempted to swim in it next time I’m there.
Not only Corks only suspension bridge but easily the most sensitive one, you don’t need many people walking on it at the same time to witness the bridge live up to its name.