- @jessshinecork Hmmn, maybe you should watch Better Things instead 1 month ago
- @jessshinecork Yup! Next low point is 3rd last ep but there's some great stuff from the rest 1 month ago
- @CethanLeahy Depends how you frame it 1 month ago
- @CethanLeahy Like a movie version of Tinder? 1 month ago
- @CethanLeahy Trying to write a clever joke about victorian beds at the moment, maybe I should sleep on it 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
With the construction of the Mizen Head bridge finally finished, the lighthouse is now accessible to the public. The bridge is better though. Advertisements
Take less than two weeks ago in Limerick, I took the liberty of adding a sepia tone to the image for added effect. When working with cheap medium format film from Hong Kong, you’d also get some interesting results.
This was along the Carrigaloe Rd, shortly after crossing over with the ferry from Monkstown. Taken with the Pentax Spotmatic ( SP 1000 ).
From Wikipedia: Thomas Barry (Irish: Tomás de Barra) (1 July 1897 – 2 July 1980) was one of the most prominent guerrilla leaders in the Irish Republican Armyduring the Irish War of Independence.
This was taken from 35mm colour film that could have been expired for more than 10 years or so, it was still inside the camera I was given, which I believe was a 40 year old Pentax SP1000 that was … Continue reading
The old Waterworks plant out by Lee Road used to pump the water from the Lee to supply Cork city since the 1760s.