- New instagram filter, Ophelia. #cork #ophelia https://t.co/V7eGURwdrE 13 hours ago
- @culturecraic And tasty too! 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Not necessarily, you can eat them for entertainment value 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Just finished listening to it! I finished Oblivion with the vampirism, you get plenty of perks at a c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Did you hear about the farmer who won a Nobel prize? He was out standing in his field 4 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
With the construction of the Mizen Head bridge finally finished, the lighthouse is now accessible to the public. The bridge is better though. Advertisements
Take less than two weeks ago in Limerick, I took the liberty of adding a sepia tone to the image for added effect. When working with cheap medium format film from Hong Kong, you’d also get some interesting results.
This was along the Carrigaloe Rd, shortly after crossing over with the ferry from Monkstown. Taken with the Pentax Spotmatic ( SP 1000 ).
From Wikipedia: Thomas Barry (Irish: Tomás de Barra) (1 July 1897 – 2 July 1980) was one of the most prominent guerrilla leaders in the Irish Republican Armyduring the Irish War of Independence.
This was taken from 35mm colour film that could have been expired for more than 10 years or so, it was still inside the camera I was given, which I believe was a 40 year old Pentax SP1000 that was … Continue reading
The old Waterworks plant out by Lee Road used to pump the water from the Lee to supply Cork city since the 1760s.