Beyond the Lee Field Park in Cork City there is a worn path that will take you alongside the Lee and eventually to a rusty gate and at least 3 or 4 kilometres closer to Ballincollig. Between you have electric fencing and curious cows to get through, relatively harmless despite the fact that a sign warning of a bull presence. Thankfully I have yet to find myself in that unfortunate circumstance.
- Fire in Cork city, hope nobody is hurt https://t.co/qjt7nlysvZ 3 weeks ago
- @stephenkinsella Give him 1 Australian dollar with bite marks then 1 month ago
- @VogliBonze what are the chances you'll be playing in Melbourne in the next two days? 2 months ago
- Might want to check your fb settings @stephenkinsella twitter.com/dylanmckaynz/s… 2 months ago
- Igloo built, next time it's gonna be an Ice Hotel https://t.co/36vY3wuCoK 3 months ago