Beyond the Lee Field Park in Cork City there is a worn path that will take you alongside the Lee and eventually to a rusty gate and at least 3 or 4 kilometres closer to Ballincollig. Between you have electric fencing and curious cows to get through, relatively harmless despite the fact that a sign warning of a bull presence. Thankfully I have yet to find myself in that unfortunate circumstance.
- @CethanLeahy Eggsactly what I expected 2 days ago
- @CethanLeahy , with a few episodes in, I think Netflix should have called the show "The Easter Egg Hunting of Hill House" 2 days ago
- @CethanLeahy Ok, I've got nothing 4 days ago
- @CethanLeahy That pun is stew-pid 4 days ago
- @CethanLeahy You could say they did a stellar job with it 4 days ago