- @callum_ogden @simongerman600 These look amazing, great work! 3 days ago
- @culturecraic Fabo still needs to give a convincing reason why I should watch Irish Jam 5 days ago
- @culturecraic it looks like we got the spiritual successor to Soupy Norman that we deserve youtube.com/watch?v=60P5qY… :) 2 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Eurovision :p 2 months ago
- @AerLingus Is there any notification in place that my requests are being processed or do I have to repeatedly check… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
25 to 30 second exposure in the freezing cold, the moon rise was particularly spectacular but the initial didn’t turn out so well. If anyone finds a pair of gloves before the ferry crossing in Glenbrook, please let me know … Continue reading
Situated in the middle of Phnom Penh, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum was originally a school before it was turned into a makeshift prison under the Khmer Rouge rule. Further info can be read from here.
Plenty of cats running around the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh, you’d be forgiven to think that they run the place.
First few photos of my trip to Cambodia, the temples at Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom.