- @AerLingus Is there any notification in place that my requests are being processed or do I have to repeatedly check… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @AerLingus concerning missing Aer Club tier points on recent flights,how will I know that my MissingFlights request form is being processed? 6 days ago
- @culturecraic Will ye ever do a D&D episode? 1 month ago
- @DenisNaughten irishtimes.com/news/politics/…, to tackle evasion, RTE Player could just ask for your TV license registration b4 playing videos 1 month ago
- @CethanLeahy Also that soundtrack ... 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
25 to 30 second exposure in the freezing cold, the moon rise was particularly spectacular but the initial didn’t turn out so well. If anyone finds a pair of gloves before the ferry crossing in Glenbrook, please let me know … Continue reading
Situated in the middle of Phnom Penh, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum was originally a school before it was turned into a makeshift prison under the Khmer Rouge rule. Further info can be read from here.
Plenty of cats running around the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh, you’d be forgiven to think that they run the place.
First few photos of my trip to Cambodia, the temples at Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom.