- New instagram filter, Ophelia. #cork #ophelia https://t.co/V7eGURwdrE 13 hours ago
- @culturecraic And tasty too! 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Not necessarily, you can eat them for entertainment value 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Just finished listening to it! I finished Oblivion with the vampirism, you get plenty of perks at a c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Did you hear about the farmer who won a Nobel prize? He was out standing in his field 4 weeks ago
Category Archives: Building
I wonder, how does one get up there? With great difficulty I imagine.
At 5 Grenville Place in Cork City lies a seemingly insignificant and forgotten looking building, upon closer inspection a plaque displayed at the front of the house proves otherwise. It reads as follows: George Boole 1815-1864 Mathematician, Inventor of Boolean … Continue reading