- @jessshinecork Hmmn, maybe you should watch Better Things instead 1 week ago
- @jessshinecork Yup! Next low point is 3rd last ep but there's some great stuff from the rest 1 week ago
- @CethanLeahy Depends how you frame it 3 weeks ago
- @CethanLeahy Like a movie version of Tinder? 3 weeks ago
- @CethanLeahy Trying to write a clever joke about victorian beds at the moment, maybe I should sleep on it 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Animals
Beyond the Lee Field Park in Cork City there is a worn path that will take you alongside the Lee and eventually to a rusty gate and at least 3 or 4 kilometres closer to Ballincollig. Between you have electric … Continue reading
The Lifetime lab was open to the public as part of the Cork Heritage day, visiting kids largely gathered around the tethered owls on display, half of them in awe and the other half trying to frighten the poor creatures.