- @culturecraic Will ye ever do a D&D episode? 1 week ago
- @DenisNaughten irishtimes.com/news/politics/…, to tackle evasion, RTE Player could just ask for your TV license registration b4 playing videos 1 week ago
- @CethanLeahy Also that soundtrack ... 2 months ago
- @culturecraic good stuff! 4 months ago
- @culturecraic issues with the AWS account? 4 months ago
Category Archives: Cork City
This is near the point where the Lee river diverges and you’re left with the island of Cork City.
Beyond the Lee Field Park in Cork City there is a worn path that will take you alongside the Lee and eventually to a rusty gate and at least 3 or 4 kilometres closer to Ballincollig. Between you have electric … Continue reading
I wonder, how does one get up there? With great difficulty I imagine.
This was taken back in July just outside Cork City, since we’re approaching winter, we won’t be seeing skies like these for some time.
The Lifetime lab was open to the public as part of the Cork Heritage day, visiting kids largely gathered around the tethered owls on display, half of them in awe and the other half trying to frighten the poor creatures.