- @jessshinecork Hmmn, maybe you should watch Better Things instead 1 month ago
- @jessshinecork Yup! Next low point is 3rd last ep but there's some great stuff from the rest 1 month ago
- @CethanLeahy Depends how you frame it 1 month ago
- @CethanLeahy Like a movie version of Tinder? 1 month ago
- @CethanLeahy Trying to write a clever joke about victorian beds at the moment, maybe I should sleep on it 1 month ago
Category Archives: Cork City
This is near the point where the Lee river diverges and you’re left with the island of Cork City.
Beyond the Lee Field Park in Cork City there is a worn path that will take you alongside the Lee and eventually to a rusty gate and at least 3 or 4 kilometres closer to Ballincollig. Between you have electric … Continue reading
I wonder, how does one get up there? With great difficulty I imagine.
This was taken back in July just outside Cork City, since we’re approaching winter, we won’t be seeing skies like these for some time.
The Lifetime lab was open to the public as part of the Cork Heritage day, visiting kids largely gathered around the tethered owls on display, half of them in awe and the other half trying to frighten the poor creatures.