- New instagram filter, Ophelia. #cork #ophelia https://t.co/V7eGURwdrE 13 hours ago
- @culturecraic And tasty too! 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Not necessarily, you can eat them for entertainment value 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Just finished listening to it! I finished Oblivion with the vampirism, you get plenty of perks at a c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Did you hear about the farmer who won a Nobel prize? He was out standing in his field 4 weeks ago
Category Archives: Cork City
This is near the point where the Lee river diverges and you’re left with the island of Cork City.
Beyond the Lee Field Park in Cork City there is a worn path that will take you alongside the Lee and eventually to a rusty gate and at least 3 or 4 kilometres closer to Ballincollig. Between you have electric … Continue reading
I wonder, how does one get up there? With great difficulty I imagine.
This was taken back in July just outside Cork City, since we’re approaching winter, we won’t be seeing skies like these for some time.
The Lifetime lab was open to the public as part of the Cork Heritage day, visiting kids largely gathered around the tethered owls on display, half of them in awe and the other half trying to frighten the poor creatures.