- @callum_ogden @simongerman600 These look amazing, great work! 3 days ago
- @culturecraic Fabo still needs to give a convincing reason why I should watch Irish Jam 5 days ago
- @culturecraic it looks like we got the spiritual successor to Soupy Norman that we deserve youtube.com/watch?v=60P5qY… :) 2 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Eurovision :p 2 months ago
- @AerLingus Is there any notification in place that my requests are being processed or do I have to repeatedly check… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
Category Archives: Cork City
This is near the point where the Lee river diverges and you’re left with the island of Cork City.
Beyond the Lee Field Park in Cork City there is a worn path that will take you alongside the Lee and eventually to a rusty gate and at least 3 or 4 kilometres closer to Ballincollig. Between you have electric … Continue reading
I wonder, how does one get up there? With great difficulty I imagine.
This was taken back in July just outside Cork City, since we’re approaching winter, we won’t be seeing skies like these for some time.
The Lifetime lab was open to the public as part of the Cork Heritage day, visiting kids largely gathered around the tethered owls on display, half of them in awe and the other half trying to frighten the poor creatures.