- New instagram filter, Ophelia. #cork #ophelia https://t.co/V7eGURwdrE 13 hours ago
- @culturecraic And tasty too! 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Not necessarily, you can eat them for entertainment value 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Just finished listening to it! I finished Oblivion with the vampirism, you get plenty of perks at a c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Did you hear about the farmer who won a Nobel prize? He was out standing in his field 4 weeks ago
Category Archives: Cork
As part of my routine of self punishment, I stood approximately 2 hours on wet grass trying to take advantage of the full moon and a blanket of fog that was sweeping over Lee Fields. Ideally I would be taking … Continue reading
I saw something odd protruding from the water near Passage West during a Cobh to Cork City trek. I’ve been on the odd few boating trips myself but something tells me that this is not how you moor a boat.