- @AerLingus Is there any notification in place that my requests are being processed or do I have to repeatedly check… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @AerLingus concerning missing Aer Club tier points on recent flights,how will I know that my MissingFlights request form is being processed? 6 days ago
- @culturecraic Will ye ever do a D&D episode? 1 month ago
- @DenisNaughten irishtimes.com/news/politics/…, to tackle evasion, RTE Player could just ask for your TV license registration b4 playing videos 1 month ago
- @CethanLeahy Also that soundtrack ... 3 months ago
Category Archives: Cork
As part of my routine of self punishment, I stood approximately 2 hours on wet grass trying to take advantage of the full moon and a blanket of fog that was sweeping over Lee Fields. Ideally I would be taking … Continue reading
I saw something odd protruding from the water near Passage West during a Cobh to Cork City trek. I’ve been on the odd few boating trips myself but something tells me that this is not how you moor a boat.