- @callum_ogden @simongerman600 These look amazing, great work! 3 days ago
- @culturecraic Fabo still needs to give a convincing reason why I should watch Irish Jam 5 days ago
- @culturecraic it looks like we got the spiritual successor to Soupy Norman that we deserve youtube.com/watch?v=60P5qY… :) 2 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Eurovision :p 2 months ago
- @AerLingus Is there any notification in place that my requests are being processed or do I have to repeatedly check… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
Category Archives: Cork
As part of my routine of self punishment, I stood approximately 2 hours on wet grass trying to take advantage of the full moon and a blanket of fog that was sweeping over Lee Fields. Ideally I would be taking … Continue reading
I saw something odd protruding from the water near Passage West during a Cobh to Cork City trek. I’ve been on the odd few boating trips myself but something tells me that this is not how you moor a boat.