- @culturecraic Eurovision :p 6 days ago
- @AerLingus Is there any notification in place that my requests are being processed or do I have to repeatedly check… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- @AerLingus concerning missing Aer Club tier points on recent flights,how will I know that my MissingFlights request form is being processed? 1 month ago
- @culturecraic Will ye ever do a D&D episode? 2 months ago
- @DenisNaughten irishtimes.com/news/politics/…, to tackle evasion, RTE Player could just ask for your TV license registration b4 playing videos 2 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Finally got around to purchasing my own domain, all the latest updates concerning the photoblog can be found at http://luckoftheiris.com
There are part of the Photography Course I’m currently attending in Saint John’s to demonstrate two methods for controlling exposure, Shutter and Aperture. Slow Shutter For half an hour I had my friend James stand still for several minutes at … Continue reading
This is part of my photography assignment to display the Shallow Depth of Field when setting the camera aperture to 2.8 F-Stops and what better way to practice this than on a house cat?
25 to 30 second exposure in the freezing cold, the moon rise was particularly spectacular but the initial didn’t turn out so well. If anyone finds a pair of gloves before the ferry crossing in Glenbrook, please let me know … Continue reading
Situated in the middle of Phnom Penh, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum was originally a school before it was turned into a makeshift prison under the Khmer Rouge rule. Further info can be read from here.