- New instagram filter, Ophelia. #cork #ophelia https://t.co/V7eGURwdrE 13 hours ago
- @culturecraic And tasty too! 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Not necessarily, you can eat them for entertainment value 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Just finished listening to it! I finished Oblivion with the vampirism, you get plenty of perks at a c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @culturecraic Did you hear about the farmer who won a Nobel prize? He was out standing in his field 4 weeks ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Finally got around to purchasing my own domain, all the latest updates concerning the photoblog can be found at http://luckoftheiris.com Advertisements
There are part of the Photography Course I’m currently attending in Saint John’s to demonstrate two methods for controlling exposure, Shutter and Aperture. Slow Shutter For half an hour I had my friend James stand still for several minutes at … Continue reading
This is part of my photography assignment to display the Shallow Depth of Field when setting the camera aperture to 2.8 F-Stops and what better way to practice this than on a house cat?
25 to 30 second exposure in the freezing cold, the moon rise was particularly spectacular but the initial didn’t turn out so well. If anyone finds a pair of gloves before the ferry crossing in Glenbrook, please let me know … Continue reading
Situated in the middle of Phnom Penh, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum was originally a school before it was turned into a makeshift prison under the Khmer Rouge rule. Further info can be read from here.