Situated in the middle of Phnom Penh, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum was originally a school before it was turned into a makeshift prison under the Khmer Rouge rule. Further info can be read from here.
- Fire in Cork city, hope nobody is hurt https://t.co/qjt7nlysvZ 1 month ago
- @stephenkinsella Give him 1 Australian dollar with bite marks then 2 months ago
- @VogliBonze what are the chances you'll be playing in Melbourne in the next two days? 3 months ago
- Might want to check your fb settings @stephenkinsella twitter.com/dylanmckaynz/s… 3 months ago
- Igloo built, next time it's gonna be an Ice Hotel https://t.co/36vY3wuCoK 4 months ago