Situated in the middle of Phnom Penh, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum was originally a school before it was turned into a makeshift prison under the Khmer Rouge rule. Further info can be read from here.
- @jessshinecork Hmmn, maybe you should watch Better Things instead 1 week ago
- @jessshinecork Yup! Next low point is 3rd last ep but there's some great stuff from the rest 1 week ago
- @CethanLeahy Depends how you frame it 3 weeks ago
- @CethanLeahy Like a movie version of Tinder? 3 weeks ago
- @CethanLeahy Trying to write a clever joke about victorian beds at the moment, maybe I should sleep on it 3 weeks ago