Situated in the middle of Phnom Penh, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum was originally a school before it was turned into a makeshift prison under the Khmer Rouge rule. Further info can be read from here.
- @culturecraic Will ye ever do a D&D episode? 1 week ago
- @DenisNaughten irishtimes.com/news/politics/…, to tackle evasion, RTE Player could just ask for your TV license registration b4 playing videos 1 week ago
- @CethanLeahy Also that soundtrack ... 2 months ago
- @culturecraic good stuff! 4 months ago
- @culturecraic issues with the AWS account? 4 months ago